Physiomobility is a physiotherapist owned and operated interdisciplinary clinic. Our core practice is providing physiotherapy for orthopedic, vestibular and women’s health conditions. We provide an array of healthcare services such as massage therapy
, and chiropody
as well as in-home physiotherapy
We measure our success in creating an exceptional patient experience by the number of referrals we receive from our own patients and our community. From your initial contact with our clinic and for as long as you are connected to us whether it be receiving care for yourself or your family and friends, we have a knowledgeable administrative and clinical team to support your needs. Our bright, vibrant facilities are outfitted with the state of the art equipment, our treatment rooms are private and create a comfortable and caring environment conducive to meeting our clients’ treatment needs while observing physical distancing.
Physiomobility Difference… Why Patients choose Physiomobility
- Reputation; Our patients attest to our reputation for excellence by referring family, friends & co-workers.
- Recognition; Physicians recognize us as evidence based, result driven practices.
- Knowledgeable & caring therapists; Our team has a commitment to excellence and upgrading their clinical knowledge and skills. They communicate with patients in between appointments if needed.
- Individualized treatment; each patient receives a customized treatment program to target the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms.
- Insurance; We are an approved provider for most of Employee Health Plans, WSIB and Ontario Auto Insurance (MVA & HCAI).
- Billing; Direct billing for a number of Employee Health Plans, MVA & WSIB.
- Flexibility; Extended hours with early morning, evening and Saturday appointments.
- Up to date technology; From online booking, text reminders and e.mail communications, we make it easy for our patients to stay compliant with their programs of care.
- Accessibility; wheelchair accessible
- Ample FREE covered parking
- No referral; We do not require a doctor referral, but work closely with your physician and send a copy of your program of care to your doctor.
Where did we start…
Physiomobility is a group of like-minded physiotherapists & health professionals in North York. Our Toronto physiotherapy clinic was established in 2005 in CF Shops at Don Mills in a cozy unit. But, our big vision needed a bigger space and team, so we gradually grew from a small practice to a large multidisciplinary team offering a wide range of services from a 3500 sqf facility occupying 3 clinic spaces in CF Shops at Don Mills’s medical building.
Where we are now…
Although providing orthopedic and sports physiotherapy is the core of our practice, we offer 4 distinctive areas of specialized physiotherapy treatments as well as rehabilitative wellness programs:
Our Home Care division provides the same high-quality physiotherapy and chiropractic services at the convenience of our patients’ home or residence throughout central, east & north GTA.
Within our divisions, we also provide many proven functional rehabilitation programs for Pain & Fibromyalgia, dizziness and balance as well as evidence-based exercise programs for joints such as GLA:D™ program for knee and hip osteoarthritis.
Our team of Toronto physiotherapists and other health professionals possesses extensive training in the areas of Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Chiropody, and other related services. We brought together a dynamic group of passionate individuals who are enthusiastic about their profession and keep current with the latest developments in their fields.
In doing so, we are able to address our patients’ needs and provide the level of care that is expected from Physiomobility Health Group. Whether your concern is prevention, injury, pain, or disability,our team is committed to helping you achieve good health and optimal functioning.
Our multidisciplinary team of health professionals shares a passion for quality patient care and has a strong commitment to ongoing professional development.
We Give Back To Our Community For Their Ongoing Support
Giving back to the community is a vital element of our practice’s culture. We take tremendous pride in supporting and enhancing the quality of health in our community. Since the beginning, we have been privileged to have developed and learned from our relationships and friendships within the community.
- We host regular free workshops & webinars on the topics that our clients commonly deal with
- We support community hospitals
- We support local junior & women sports teams
is the founder and director of Physiomobility Health Group
. Gita is a highly trained and experienced Toronto physiotherapist with post-graduate training and certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management, and Pain Management.
Gita’s passion for providing quality care led her to bring together a team of like-minded practitioners with high levels of education and training in their respective fields. Gita has created state of the art facilities where her team can collaborate in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere to help their patients reach their highest potentials. Gita’s vision includes bridging the gap between hospital and community clinics and to facilitate patients’ access to a wide range of treatment options in one clinic. She has achieved this by developing easily accessible, evidence-based treatment programs for chronic pain, dizziness & balance conditions as well as expanding services to provide at-home physiotherapy services to Central, East and North GTA.