Physiomobility is a physiotherapist owned and operated multidisciplinary clinic. Our core practice is providing physiotherapy for orthopedic, vestibular and women’s health conditions. We provide an array of healthcare services such as massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and chiropody as well as in-home rehabilitation care.
We measure our success in creating an exceptional patient experience by the number of referrals we receive from our own patients and our community. From your initial contact with our clinic and for as long as you are connected to us whether it be receiving our care for yourself or your family and friends, we have a knowledgeable administrative and clinical team to support your needs. Our bright, vibrant facilities are outfitted with the state of the art equipment and create a comfortable and caring environment conducive to meeting our clients’ treatment needs.
Physiomobility Difference… Why Patients choose Physiomobility
- Reputation; Our patients attest to our reputation for excellence by referring family, friends & co-workers.
- Recognition; Physicians recognize us as evidence based, result driven practices.
- Knowledgeable & caring therapists; Our team has a commitment to excellence and upgrading their clinical knowledge and skills. They communicate with patients in between appointments if needed.
- Individualized treatment; each patient receives a customized treatment program to target the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms.
- Insurance; We are an approved provider for most of Employee Health Plans, WSIB and Ontario Auto Insurance (MVA & HCAI).
- Billing; Direct billing for a number of Employee Health Plans, MVA & WSIB.
- Flexibility; Extended hours with early morning, evening and Saturday appointments.
- Up to date technology; From online booking, text reminders and e.mail communications, we make it easy for our patients to stay compliant with their programs of care.
- Accessibility; wheelchair accessible
- Ample FREE covered parking
- No referral; We do not require a doctor referral, but work closely with your physician and send a copy of your program of care to your doctor.