Physiomobility Health Group (hereinafter referred to as ‘Physiomobility’ ), maintains this Internet web site (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site’ ) for its own lawful information, education, and communication. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without written permission from Physiomobility. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms, and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Physiomobility regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no further effect. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of this Site.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Physiomobility. Physiomobility neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Physiomobility.
2. While Physiomobility uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Physiomobility makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Physiomobility assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Physiomobility may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Physiomobility nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ‘AS IS’, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Physiomobility also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Physiomobility or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Physiomobility is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without any acknowledgment or obligation of compensation to you.
5. Images of people, places, equipment, hardware, software and components displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Physiomobility. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the ‘Trademarks’ ) displayed on the Site belong to their respective holders. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. Physiomobility is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to or from the Site. These other sites have been developed by parties other than Physiomobility. Physiomobility is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites. Your linking and/or bookmarking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL Physiomobility BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. As a service to its end-user customers, Physiomobility might provide software and other files for downloading from this Site, for their personal use. Express permission is granted to customers to download and install those materials on Physiomobility products, or on equipment connected to Physiomobility products, for the purpose of maintaining or upgrading normal operation of their Physiomobility products, provided the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in those materials are retained. For purposes of this section (8) only, the scope of personal use is extended to include those persons involved in set-up, configuring and systems integration, on behalf of an end-user customer of Physiomobility. Any other use of those materials is prohibited. Some software files or documents downloadable from the Site may be the property of other parties, and when applicable, those files will be identified accordingly. Physiomobility makes these files available as a service to its end-user customers only, within the scope of the use described above in this section (8). Physiomobility itself does not grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. That license, or right to use, is given only by the owner(s) or vendor(s) of those files. Any person who copies or otherwise uses any of those files is personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by the owner(s) / vendor(s).
9. Information Physiomobility publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Physiomobility programs, products, and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Physiomobility intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
10. The substantive laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
11. Physiomobility may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The last revision date for these Terms and Conditions: February 10, 2019.