Registered Massage Therapist,
Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Cindy is an enthusiastic and skilled Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) with 4+ years experience in deep tissue, Swedish, and Tuina massage, as well as 15 years of experience in acupuncture. Cindy offers a range of massage treatments for orthopaedic and neurological conditions as well as sports injuries and even relaxation.
Cindy’s background knowledge as a medical practitioner in China in combination with her training in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture is an asset in treating conditions such as stress related headaches. Cindy frequently combines diverse massage techniques with acupuncture and herbal medicine prescription to treat a variety of health conditions.
- Registered with College of Massage therapists of Ontario
- Registered with College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario
- 15 years of experience of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in China
- 9 years working at rehabilitative hospital as a registered practical nurse
- Solid general medical knowledge
- Rich experience in treatment of different chronic pain and neurological disorders
- Caring, patient and sympathetic
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese