Registered Massage Therapist
Medical Acupuncture Practitioner
- Registered with College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Graduate of Sutherland-Chan School’ Massage therapy program in 2005.
- Continued his studies by attending Sutherland Academy of Osteopathy in Articular Pumping, Treatment of Diaphragm, Myofascial Release
- Obtained the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture certification at McMaster University and currently practicing as a Medical Acupuncture Practitioner.
- Obtained his ABC Pedorthics certification.
- Years of experience working in multidisciplinary clinic treating sports, work and accident related injuries.
- Specialized in spinal postural stretching (ELDOA), biomechanics, prenatal massage techniques and stress management.
- Aris finds great value in working with holistic and collaborative teams dedicated to pursuing the art of health, fitness and wellness.