Copyright © 2017 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility. All Rights Reserved.
Insurance providers such as Sunlife, Great West Life, Standard Life, Blue Cross and Manulife (depending on plan) are among Insurance Providers that accept direct billing for physiotherapy services. When applicable and upon patient’s request, Physiomobility’s administrative staff submits insurance claims directly to Extended Health Plan providers. Depending on patients’ eligibility this amount or a portion of it will be reimbursed by plan provider(s). Patients are responsible for the unpaid portion of service fees.
Our administration team will happily assist you to contact your insurance provider and collect information about your eligibility and coverage, however, as the policy holder, it is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of the information collected and the exact details of your coverage including requirements for physician requisitions.
- You may be required to pay a deductible or make a co-payment if your insurance plan defines so. Deductibles & co-payments are due at the end of your visit.
- We are only able to direct bill to your primary insurance plan.
- We are not able to do any co-ordination of benefits to secondary plans (spouse or other parent's plan).
- We are not able to direct bill Massage Therapy treatments for most of insurance providers
- If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident & have extended health insurance, your auto insurer requires your treatments to be billed to the Extended Health Plan (Private insurance) first. Please provide primary & secondary (if applicable) insurance information.
- If you are being treated for injuries sustained in a car accident we do not require payment directly from you. After your initial assessment, we will submit a proposed treatment plan to your insurance company and upon approval of the plan we can bill your insurance company directly.
- For injuries sustained at work place, we do not require payment directly from you. After your initial assessment, we will submit a proposed Program of Care to WSIB and upon approval of your claim and your treatment plan, we can bill WSIB directly.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.