© 2016 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility.com. All Rights Reserved.
Professional care from prevention to rehabilitation
A team of professionals highly trained in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions and injuries to the spine, muscles and joints after accidents, work related and sports injuries, fractures and surgeries.
Whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend warrior, or require rehabilitation following an accident, fracture or surgery, our highly skilled Health Care Professionals including Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Osteopath, and Kinesiologist have the in-depth knowledge and specialized hands-on skills to assess, diagnose and treat your symptoms to assist you in reaching your highest level of function, and regaining your independence.
Our fully equipped gym contains all the necessary exercise equipment to improve your strength, flexibility, balance and coordination, in order to help you prevent injury and enjoy your activities:
- Sports injuries, such as ligament and tendon sprains, and muscle tears
- Overuse repetitive syndromes, such as Tendonitis or Bursitis
- Neck and back strains
- Nerve impingements
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Post surgical rehabilitation, such as ACL repair or joint replacements
- Sacroiliac pain
- Whiplash or other injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident
- Postural assessments and correction
- Pre-sport athletic screening for injury prevention
- Sports specific reconditioning
- Taping and bracing