Copyright © 2018 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility. All Rights Reserved.
Our Toronto Physiotherapists commonly use a combination of treatment techniques to treat a variety of conditions. Physiotherapy treatments usually involve using hands on techniques to regain lost mobility of joints and soft tissue as well as using modalities and exercise therapy. Education on self- management is an integral part of any good physiotherapy treatment program.
Manual Therapy in Toronto
Manual therapy refers to any treatment technique when a practitioner uses hands on techniques to treat health conditions and includes different forms of manual techniques such as:
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization (STM)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
Modalities & Electrotherapy in Toronto
- Interferential Current (IFC)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NEMS)
- High Voltage Simulation
- Laser therapy