© 2016 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility.com. All Rights Reserved.
Knowledgeable advice on diet and nutrition whatever your goal may be
Whether you're looking to be at a healthier weight, have recently been diagnosed with a medical condition which requires a special diet, or just wish to feel better, our registered dietitian is an acknowledged professional, uniquely trained to advise on diet, food and nutrition, and will guide you every step of the way.
Nutrition influences every aspect of our physical and mental well-being. However, it's not simply a matter of 'we are what we eat'. In fact, we are only what we absorb. Our approach to nutrition focuses on optimizing and maintaining one's capacity to absorb all the nutrients needed, and is aimed at both those with specific medical conditions, and those who wish to accomplish maximum health or performance.
The emphasis is on finding the right foods for you. We will advise you on what foods to eat, when to eat them, and even provide you with tips on how to transform them into tasty meals and snacks.
Our registered dietitian and personal trainers collaborate in offering weight management programs suited to your needs.
You should consider a consultation with our registered dietitian when:
- You need to lose or gain weight
- You need assistance following a special diet for diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, cholesterol management or food allergies
- You want to improve your performance in sports
- You need menu and recipe ideas, and meal planning strategies, for you or your family
- You would like an evaluation of your current diet, and just wish to eat smarter
- You're pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant
- Your child or teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully