© 2018 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility.com. All Rights Reserved.
5 Signs You Need Chiropractic Care in Toronto
What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the word chiropractor? If stiff muscles or chronic back pain come to mind, you’re getting close to the source.
In actuality, chiropractors care for the spine, which houses the centre of the nervous system. Your nerves can cause all kinds of symptoms when the spine is out of alignment.
How do you know if your spine is to blame for your symptoms? Here are 5 things that might indicate you need chiropractic care in Toronto.
- There’s a sharp pain that starts in your hip and goes down your leg. That’s your sciatic nerve talking. This major nerve goes all the way down your leg and can produce a sharp or burning pain. A chiropractor restores proper alignment and relieves the impinged nerve.
- You have unexplained pain, aches, burning or stiffness anywhere in the body. On the plus side, nerves tell your brain that your Swedish massage feels great. They also warn you if something is amiss through pain signals.
- You want to get rid of muscle or joint pain without drugs or invasive procedures. Medications and procedures may be a quick fix to discomfort and pain, but they don’t always work and are often temporary. Treat the root of the problem, not just the symptom.
- Your skirt or pant hem hangs unevenly. Your hips and legs are also affected by spinal misalignment. If your hem is shorter in back or on one side, a chiropractor can help re-establish proper hip alignment to prevent problems.
- Your head sits slightly in front of your shoulders.
The spine extends all the way up through your neck and into the bottom of your head. Chiropractic care in Toronto may keep you from experiencing pain, headaches, and a stiff neck.